Every CEO or Team Leader knows that it is important for their team to be in alignment on critical business decisions. At the same time it is equally important to encourage innovation – to create the opportunity for members of the senior or other teams to challenge existing practices and policies and put forward new ideas.
Healthy debate is vital to any team’s success, and then there is the time where debate must cease and decisions be made. At this time, members of the team must be flexible enough to put personal interests aside and go with the decision that is best for the organisation.
It’s about measuring individual accountability with team accountability.
Our Team Alignment Process covers five critical factors that determine whether you senior or functional team can get into alignment and work together to accelerate achievement of your organisation’s vision:
- The role of the your management or functional team
- Interpersonal flexibility; the willingness to be open and listen to each other’s ideas
- Developing trust, both within the team, related teams and with the employees in the organisation
- Gaining agreement on the team or organisations purpose, values and vision
- The motivation to be a team
Download : Senior Team Alignment Process